(1) Represents the percentage increase/decrease in the net asset value from the prior trading day.
(2) Performance for periods less than one year is not annualized.
(3) The maximum sales charge for Class A Shares is 5.00%. Class A Share investors may be eligible for a reduction in sales charges.
(4) Inception date of the Class A, I & C shares is December 23, 2016.
The performance data quoted here represents past performance. Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance data quoted above. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. The investment return and principal value of an investment will fluctuate so that investor’s shares, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost. The Fund’s total annual operating expenses is 1.95% for Class A shares, 2.70% for Class C shares, and 1.70% for Class I shares. Please review the fund’s prospectus for more information regarding the fund’s fees and expenses. For performance information current to the most recent month-end, please call toll-free 877-779-7462.
Investors cannot directly invest in an index and unmanaged index returns do not reflect any fees, expenses or sales charges.
Where to Purchase
The Power Income Fund will be available to purchase through the following:
- Charles Schwab
- Fidelity Investments
- National Financial Services
- TD Ameritrade
For the latest availability call:
1 (800) 642-4276.